The key to fighting frizz is all about controlling moisture levels and locking the cuticle down as tight and smooth as possible. Unlike typical serum or oil-based humidity-fighting formulas that lay down a heavy coat on hair’s surface, (which deflate volume and leave the hair greasy) Dream Coat uses a groundbreaking, heat-activated polymer technology that is lighter than a feather. Dream Coat scatters teeny droplets randomly on hair’s surface. When heated with your blow-dryer these droplets connect and crosslink, forming an invisible, hydrophobic matrix that does two things:
1) Compresses each strand into a sleek, silky, supple shape
2) Sheathes every strand in a light, imperceptible “raincoat” that repels moisture
• Shampoo, condition, towel dry hair, divide in sections.
• Spray liberally and evenly on DAMP (not wet) hair. Do not apply other styling products to damp hair.
• Blow dry each section using a brush to hold hair taut. Requires blow-drying to activate.
• For best results, use every 3-4 shampoos.